Finally it reach 30.11.2011.
1 more day to go.
the worst day ever for me.
Can i go through 1.12.2011?
I don't know.
I have never been this stress before.
Seriously.
yesterday night when i was studying half way,
suddenly i feel the stress was all over me.
It makes me can't even breathe.
This is the first time,
I feel it's so hard for me to breathe.
Tears drop because of stress??
This is so not me.
Seriously,
Everyone of my family members keep telling me not to stress up myself.
They just told me: just do your best.
It's just a test.
If fail also nevermind.
It won't be the end of your life.
U still have long way to go.
They keep telling me not to stress.
If tired just go and sleep.
Don't sleep on the table.
Seriously,
my heart feel so warm when hearing all this.
but they dint know,
No comments:
Post a Comment