Sunday, September 2, 2012

New chapter. New life.




Hi. I'm here again. At this hour. 
Lol.
I just can't fall asleep.
But I'm working at 11.30am tomorrow! 
Damn ._.




Most of the friends had arrived to their uni to start their new life.
I'm kinda sad because I'm so failed as I can't get myself into local U.
WHY AM I SO PLAYFUL DURING FORM6??!
Now regret GAO GAO seriously.





anyway, it's no point to hold on something which has passed.
Imma the optimistic girl always. Lol
Can't get into local U, 
But out there's a lot more ways to choose.
Maybe my life would be a different one?
Perhaps everything will be fine :)





To all the friends who will start their new journey soon,
Good luck and study hard.
May our friendship last forever.
Thanks you guys for giving me a very unforgettable form 6 school life.
I appreciate it lots. :)






Btw, nice to meet you Sean.
Your friends is just so crazy and nice. 
Lol.





Nights. Loves.



如果可以不那么理智,
也许结果会不一样。
我会允许自己放纵一次。
就那么的一次就够了。


No comments:

Post a Comment