Sunday, May 6, 2012

Missing Home




Don't know why, the feeling of home sick attacked me suddenly.
The feeling is very strong now and it makes my mood down suddenly.
Just wanted to find someone to chit-chat awhile to express out my feeling.
but I don't know who to find.




2 of my friends left today. 
They are going back to malaysia.
when I see them packing their stuffs,
at the moment,
I wish I'm one of them,
who's packing the luggage and ready to be back to the place -- HOME.




Is kinda regret to choose to back so late.
Still got 1.5 months,
only I can back to home.
The feeling of home sick makes me got the urge to cancel everything and back to home NOW.
LOL.
But I know I can't. 
because flight ticket and everything is settle. :)




Heard from some of them that our pack house job is gonna end this tuesday.
That means my holiday is gonna start soon! :)
I don't know why suddenly I don't have the feeling of excited to travel to south island of new zealand. 
For now, i feel like skipping all trips and plans just to straight fly to spore to meet with besties and have holiday with them! :D
Hahahaha! 
really can't wait to meet with the pretty girls in spore <3 :D





Do u feel something recenlty?
Is giving up slowly :)
I don't wish to give up this time,
but sad to say that this is the only choice that i can do.



















No comments:

Post a Comment